Measure and Report Workforce Resilience
Using the Predictive 6 Factor Resilience Scale (PR6)- a holistic, forward-looking psychometric measurement of the crucial life skills that lead to the achievement of wellbeing and personal success.
- Instant Feedback & Reporting via online tool
- Reports are informative and actionable.
- Reports can be produced both at an individual and team level, providing insight at multiple levels.
- Identify team trends
Build Resilience and Improve Well-Being
Individual and team resilience development programs that can be tailored.
Resilience development is comprehensive and holistic
Programs focus on developing:
- Purpose, meaning and goals
- Emotional composure and stress management
- Problem solving and change readiness
- Tenacity and persistence
- Collaboration and networking
- Physical health
Use Predictive Analytics
The PR6 also measures Momentum, which provides a forward-looking, predictive element to the resilience measurement. This indicates likely direction of development from the current point-in-time resilience score.
- Predictive insights– Measure likely change in resilience through psychological approach and avoid patterns
- Engagement– Use resilience measurement as a leading indicator of engagement scores
- Retention– Measure what leads to loss of key staff and how resilience improves retention
We offer a range of programs including:
- All-staff introductory workshops to the 6 Domains of resilience
- Intact team workshops focusing on both individual and team resilience development
- Resilience deep-dive- individual assessments and detailed development training
- Executive Team overviews- condensed sessions for Executive teams to learn how to develop resilience in their organisations
- Individual and Team Resilience Coaching